E-commerce Manager - Dutch Speaking
Posted Nov 14
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
This employer requests that only candidates in Netherlands apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Netherlands, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
As a senior E-commerce manager, you are commercially responsible for retention & up/cross-sell through the webshop, my account environment and the app.
You formulate the vision and strategy and determine the E-commerce roadmap for our existing customers.
You are constantly looking for new commercial opportunities.
Work with the online traffic/channel managers to draw the right audience to your digital touchpoints. Work with content managers for campaigns
Optimize customer satisfaction and customer lifetime value in collaboration with the e-care manager and your colleagues from Content and Marketing
Together with product & proposition managers, you agree to pricing, analyse the competition and develop your promotions.
Represent the online sales interests in the total distribution mix.
Initiator and owner digital investment proposals and responsible for implementation according to plan.
* Minimum HBO work and thinking level with 5 years relevant online work experience.
Experience in telecom, energy or other contract services is a prerequisite.
* Experience with stakeholder management in a complex work environment with various direct and indirect sales channels.
* Proven experience in managing websites/stores with sales of more than 5 million.
* Multichannel experience is a pre.
* Online expert with knowledge of Wordpress, Magento, Traffic channels, Conversion Optimization & Usability
* You are a positive challenger with solving power, energetic & fact based.
* Customer travel thinking and basemanagement are in your DNA.
* Entrepreneur, team player and communicative strong.
* Excellent control of the Dutch and English language.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months +